Maximum Energy Savings and Comfort!
For those looking for a more affordable energy efficient new furnace, look no further than the EL195 Gas Furnace. By maintaining a consistently low fan speed, this furnace is able to achieve impressively high levels of energy efficiency at a very affordable price. When backed up with a DC Heating and Cooling heating installation, you are sure to get the most for your hard earned money out of this impressive heating system.
|Energy Efficiency Rating:||Fully Insulated Cabinet:||ENERGY STAR® qualified|
|This furnace's 95% AFUE rating will generate enough savings to pay off this investment in only a few short years!||The interior cabinet is fully insulted to help minimize noise and maximize efficiency.|
The Lennox SLP98V Furnace At A Glance:
- Energy Efficienty
- Quiet Operation
- Home Comfort
- Furnace Performance
In the past, making your home more energy efficient meant investing a large sum of money upfront and waiting around for the savings to add up. Not anymore! With the EL195 single stage gas furnace, you get the efficiency of a high end unit at a midlevel price! You don't have to settle for anything less than the best when you choose DC Heating and Cooling.
- 95% AFUE: Your current gas furnace is probably carrying an AFUE rating of 75% or less. By upgrading to a 95% efficient system, you stand to gain considerable savings month after month.
- Sealed Blower Compartment: The blower compartment holds the fan that circulates conditioned air throughout the home. By sealing this compartment, loses are eliminated and comfort and energy efficiency are preserved.
- Dual-Fuel Capability: Pair this gas furnace with an electric Lennox heat pump to further increase your savings. The heating system will analyze your climate and comfort settings to select the optimum fuel for each situation.
With our busy day to day lives, we all need somewhere that can offer an escape and some peace and quiet. For many of us that place is our home, but if your furnace sounds like there is a plane landing in your basement every time it cycles on, you have a problem. The EL195 Gas Furnace can bring silence to your living space, and this is how it's done:
- Completely Insulated Cabinet: By lining the cabinet with special sound-proofing materials, noise is contained within the unit.
- Low-Speed Circulating Fan: This furnace has a circulating fan that operates around the clock at a consistently low speed. This feature has many benefits for the home, and one of them is its ability to keep operating noise at an absolute minimum.
For the EL195 gas furnace, continuous air circulation is the key to home comfort and indoor air quality. This furnace is able to keep the temperature stabilized at whatever comfort level you choose, and it has the power to maintain that level no matter what the weather is like outside.
- Low-Speed Circulating Fan: Instead of your typical furnace fan that kicks on and off after blasting the home with a burst of hot air, the low-speed circulating fan continually moves warm air throughout the home to maintain balance and provide the best in comfort.
- Secondary Heat Exchanger: Older furnaces that only have one heat exchanger waste a lot of heat to exhaust. The EL195 captures that excess heat and uses it to increase comfort within your home.
- Improving Air Quality: The continuous low-speed fan increases that number of times the air in your home is cleaned by the furnace filter. With this feature, you will enjoy fresher air with each breath you take.
Tired of putting up with costly breakdowns and frequent nights without a functional furnace? A new Lennox EL195 gas furnace will give you years of reliable performance and with furnace installation and maintenance from a DC Heating and Cooling technician, you can rest easy knowing that your heating system is in good hands.
- Duralok Plus® Heat Exchanger: At the heart of your new furnace is the heat exchanger. When yours is constructed with patented ArmorTuf™ steel, you guarantee true dependability for your furnace's entire lifespan.
- SureLight® Igniter: This silicone nitride igniter provides an on-demand ignition source for your gas furnace that is designed to last long and perform consistently.
- SureLight® Control Board: This control board will orchestrate your furnace's operation and provide direct-readout diagnostics. So, when the technician arrives to provide furnace repair, your unit will assist him in a speedy diagnosis and correction to the problem.