The Quietest Furnace in its Class!
When searching for the right furnace for your home, you need to consider what matters most to you and your family. For many, having peace and quiet within the home is a top priority, and if your old furnace has been disturbing the peace, now is the time to upgrade to the SL280V Variable Speed Gas Furnace. Quiet performance is this furnace's most impressive feature, but it also excels in comfort and energy efficiency.
|Energy Efficiency:||Improves Air Conditioner Performance:||Variable Speed Operation:||SilentComfort ™ Technology:||Ultra-Low Continuous Fan:|
|Tired of wasting energy month after month? By helping you save money on your utility bills, this system will pay for itself after just a few Chicago winters!||The SL280V could actually increase your Lennox air conditioner's energy efficiency rating, so you can save even more all year round!||This feature allows the furnace to intuitively adjust speeds to maximize energy savings and comfort.||Eliminates noisy start-ups and shut-downs to make your new gas furnace up to 4 ½ times quieter than similar heating models.||By creating a steady flow of air throughout the home 24/7, the SL290V improves the efficiency of indoor air quality systems without wasting large amount of energy and money!|
The Lennox SL280V Furnace At A Glance:
- Energy Efficienty
- Quiet Operation
- Home Comfort
- Furnace Performance
The rules have changed! The energy efficiency requirements for new gas furnaces are much higher than the requirements your current furnace had to meet. Bring your home's energy efficiency up to date with the Lennox SL280V Variable Speed Gas Furnace, and save hundreds every year!
- Energy Efficiency Rating: The SL280V offers you the new standard in energy efficiency with its 80% AFUE rating.
- Boosts Cooling Efficiency: The furnace's blower motor is responsible for delivering cold air to the rooms within your home as well! The variable speed operation of this motor will help eliminate waste during the summer season and could increase your Lennox air conditioner's SEER rating as well!
- Dual-Fuel Capability: This gas furnace can be paired with an electric heat pump to further increase your savings. The system will be able to determine which fuel would be most efficient to use based upon the weather and the comfort demands of your home.
- icomfort™ Enabled Technology: Have DC Heating and Cooling install an icomfort Touch® thermostat for user-friendly temperature control. It employs Touch technology that allows you to quickly change and adjust your settings so that you can get the most out of your new furnace!
- Enclosed Blower Compartment:By sealing the blower compartment on your furnace, the system is able to minimize losses and deliver as much warm or cool air as possible to the target rooms in your home.
If the goal of your new furnace installation is to eliminate excessive operating noise, then the SL280V is the right gas furnace for your home! SilentComfort™ technology employs several different technologies and improvements that all work together to create a furnace that is considered to be the quietest heating system in its class.
- Quietest Furnace in this Class: Unlike single speed blowers that only operate on "High," the variable speed blower in your SL280V slowly ramps up to the speed required to maintain comfort within the home. By eliminating abrupt start-ups and shut-downs, this unit operates at a noise level that is virtually undetectable.
- Noise-Reducing Materials: Lennox has lined this heating system with sounds absorbing materials that contain any noise within the unit leaving you with a whisper quiet furnace.
You could have the quietest or most efficient furnace in your home, but it wouldn't be worth much if it couldn't keep you and your family comfortable. The SL280V delivers everything you could want from a new furnace including home comfort.
- Two-Stage Operation: Varying output from "high" to "low" gives this gas furnace the flexibility to conserve energy while keeping temperatures in the home consistent with what you have set on the thermostat. This feature eliminates the temperature swings that are common with single stage systems.
- Variable Speed Technology: Your Chicago HVAC system is responsible for more than just keeping your home warm and cool. This system also manages humidity and air quality! The variable speed technology in the SL280V Gas Furnace provides a consistent flow of air through your humidifier and furnace filter. The result is better humidity control and cleaner air within the home.
- Ultra-Low Continuous Fan: This super quiet fan keeps air moving at all times to support accurate home temperatures, indoor air quality, and humidity balance, and it does all of this without wasting large amounts of energy.
At DC Heating and Cooling we trust Lennox systems like the SL280V because of their durability and reliability. We love to install, maintain, and repair these heating systems because we know that when our customers choose Lennox, they are choosing a system that will outperform the rest. When supported by our 24 hour repair service, you can rest easy knowing that your new furnace will always be there for you when you need it the most.
- Duralok Plus® Heat Exchanger: The heat exchanger is the core of your furnace, and when yours is made from patented ArmorTuf™ steel, you are sure to experience true dependability for the life of your furnace.
- SureLight® Igniter: This silicone nitride igniter provides an on-demand ignition source for your furnace that is designed to last long and perform consistently.
- SureLight® Control Board This control board will orchestrate your new furnace's operation and provide direct-readout diagnostics. Then if something does go wrong the unit can be quickly diagnosed and repaired.
- Solid Exterior Finishing: The steel cabinet on your SL280V is designed to protect the most vital components of your heating system from wear and tear. Its modern style will prevent your furnace from being an eye-sore within your beautiful home.