The Quietest and Most Efficient Furnace You Can Buy!
Are you looking for a furnace that will save money without sacrificing your family's comfort during the height of a Chicago land winter? The Lennox SLP98V Variable-Capacity Gas Furnace makes getting everything you want from your heating system easier than ever before. From a near perfect energy efficiency rating to whisper quiet operation, the SLP98V will truly transform the way you heat your home.
|Energy Efficiency Rating:||Variable-Speed Motor:||Variable Capacity Operation:||SilentComfort ™ Technology:|
|When compared to the standard heat pump, the 23.50 SEER and 10.20 HSPF ratings of the XP25 will slash energy bills saving you hundreds each year! ENERGY STAR® qualified||This motor independently adjusts to the needs of the home to provide accurate temperature and humidity control||This feature allows the furnace to intuitively adjust output to maximize energy savings||Eliminates noisy start-ups and shut-downs to make your new gas furnace up to 7 times quieter than similar models.|
The Lennox SLP98V Furnace At A Glance:
- Energy Efficienty
- Quiet Operation
- Home Comfort
- Furnace Performance
The energy efficiency of your new gas furnace will determine whether or not you will see a significant return on your investment. The Lennox SLP98V is literally the most energy efficient system on the market today, and it's available fromDC Heating and Cooling!
- AFUE Energy Efficiency Ratings: The higher the AFUE rating, the more money you save. Lennox has developed technologies that allow the SLP98V to reach new heights on the AFUE scale. An AFUE rating of 98.2% means that nearly every drop of fuel your new gas furnace consumes goes directly towards generating heat for the home.
- Most Efficient ENERGY STAR Qualified: The Lennox SLP98V furnace doesn't settle with the minimum EPA energy efficiency requirements. Instead, it strives to be the best and has been labeled one of the Most Efficient ENERGY STAR qualified products in 2011. By preventing the emission of greenhouse gases, your SLP98V protects the environment and protects your wallet from the high cost of energy waste.
Innovative, Energy Saving Technology
- Self-Calibrating Variable Speed Inducer: Guarantees the cleanest combustion process possible for this system.
- Dual-Fuel Capability: This gas furnace can be paired with an electric heat pump to further increase your savings. The heating system will be able to determine which fuel would be most efficient to use based upon the weather and the comfort demands of your home.
- Stainless Steel Secondary Heat Exchanger: This feature collects wasted heat from the combustion process and puts it to good use.
- iComfort ™ Enabled: Have DC Heating and Cooling install an icomfort Touch® thermostat for user-friendly temperature control. It employs Touch technology that allows you to quickly change and adjust your settings so that you can get the most out of your new furnace!
The furnace should not disturb the peace in your home, and if you can hear your furnace chugging away in the basement, now is the time for change! The Lennox SLP98V is the quietest gas furnace you can purchase, and SilentComfort™ technology allows your to FEEL not HEAR your furnace working.
- Variable Speed Blower Motor: Unlike single speed blowers that only operate on "High," the variable speed blower in your SLP98V slowly ramps up to the speed required to maintain comfort within the home. At the end of each cycle the motor will ramp down to prevent noisy start-ups and shut-downs. Even when the fan is operating at its highest speed, noise levels remain nearly undetectable.
- Fully Insulated Cabinet: The interior cabinet is fully insulted to help contain any noise that may be generated during operation.
Choosing to upgrade your heating system to the power of the SLP98V is, first and foremost, an investment in your family's comfort. DC Heating and Cooling has been providing furnace repair and new furnace installation for 42 years worth of Chicago winters. We have seen how this climate can force less equipped furnaces to their breaking point. The SLP98V has the power to meet your comfort demands while still saving you money on your energy bills.
- Precise Comfort™ Technology: This function independently regulates fan speed, heat and airflow capacity in increments as small as 1%. The result is precision temperature control that eliminates discomfort.
- AirFlex™ Technology: AirFlex™ technology allows DC Heating and Cooling to turn your new gas furnace into a system that was built to meet your needs. By assessing your lifestyle, home design, and geographic location, adjustments can be made to customize the furnace to your liking.
- Zoning Compatible:DC Heating and Cooling can also install a zoning system like the Lennox Harmony III™. Zoning systems allow you to pick and choose different temperatures for each room. Family members can then choose their own comfort level without disturbing the comfort of others within the home.
- Variable-Capacity Operation: The SLP98V does not limit your comfort to only low and high settings! Instead, this new furnace is able to fluctuate output between 35 and 100%!
All the technology inside the Lennox SLP98V Variable-Capacity Gas Furnace is worth little if the system cannot stand the test of time. This unit has special features in place to ensure durability and reliability, but you will also need a contractor to back you up should something go wrong. Luckily when your SLP98V is installed by DC Heating and Cooling you will enjoy unmatched warranty coverage and 24 hour repair service that is always just a phone call away.
- Duralok Plus® Heat Exchanger: The heat exchanger is the core of your new furnace, and when yours is made from patented ArmorTuf™ steel, you are sure to experience true dependability for the life of your furnace.
- SureLight® Igniter: This silicone nitride igniter provides an on-demand ignition source for your gas furnace that is designed to last long and perform consistently.
- SureLight® Control Board: This control board will orchestrate your furnace's operation and provide direct-readout diagnostics. Then if something does go wrong the unit can be quickly diagnosed and repaired.